- Completed customized counterbalance training for
shop personnel of two shifts. Workshop included
theory followed by hands on adjustments.
- Aftermarket T-track die carrier design has been
completed and installed in the field. Engineering
completed by Artech Engineering Inc and includes
all concept work, Engineering Analysis, drawings
- Field upgrades of Heavy Equipment, Reverse
Engineering, Pressure Vessel Engineering
Analysis, Failure Analysis provided as needed
- *new* See our latest newsletter
- Safety Inspections by a Licensed P.E. are now
available. (paper published in Metalforming News
July/August 2009. *read it here*)
- Bill of Material Article (published as a feature
article in Mechanical Engineering) *click here*
- Completed an FEA project for the NAVY that
follows the DDAM shock criteria.
We are a provider of a wide range of professional
services. We have extensive experience in New
Product Design, Engineering Analysis, Design
Evaluation, Engineering and Project Management.
We are experienced at taking new development
projects from conception to completion.
What We Do
Our services include:
- Engineering Analysis
- Finite Element Analysis
- Product Development and Design
- Field Upgrades to Existing Equipment
- Engineering Management and Staffing
- Forensic Engineering
- Expert Witness Support and Testimony
- Industrial Training
Specialists in machinery upgrades and rebuilds
ARTECH engineering inc.
~Professional Engineering Services~